Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Hall Monitor
So, I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. I signed up for hall monitor at CCD. This is my second week...ONLY 2 more to go! It's the most boring thing I have ever done. Thank goodness it's only 1 hour and 15 minutes of my time. I read a magazine while sitting in the hall watching child after child go to the bathroom, go get a drink of water, go back to the bathroom, go wash their hands. I swear, one little girl was in the hall 4 times in 75 minutes! I really don't think they are learning much in these classes. And these aren't the little kids. Last week I was in the 2nd & 1st grade hall. Out of 20 kids who went to the bathroom, I'd say 3 of them were 1st graders. This week I was in the 3rd and 4th grade halls. JUST AS BAD!! Come on!! You can't hold it for an hour??!??!! I feel badly for the teachers, but why are they letting them go??!! I guess they don't want to hear the wrath of the parents....what a hard job! I'll stick to hall monitor any day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment