My neighbor called me up one day last week and said "You'll never believe what my husband brought home!" Now, the last time her husband went to his dad's house in the country, he came home with teeny tiny frogs. He gave Jake 3 of them but we had to let them go, since Tom got tired of searching for ants to feed them before work each day. She told me he brought home 2 ducks. Well, after the amazement wore off, I thought "Oh, cute, 2 little brown ducks that you see at the park!" Much to my surprise these 2 ducks are HUGE WHITE LAWN ORNAMENT SIZED DUCKS!! In her backyard, no less...They are so adorable and I have pictures to share...Check out my new neighbors.....Duckpig and Ozzy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have ducks very similar to those. Are they Peking Ducks, with no flight feathers. When they quack it sounds just like AFLAC! that's all I could think of the first time they came waddling and quackin up to us.
I'm not sure...They definitely don't fly so I'm assuming they must be! :) They are very cute! :)
Post a Comment