We are back from a rainy two days in Atlantic City. We stopped in Historic Smithville for lunch. It was such a shame that is was raining. What a quaint little town. I would have liked to take Jake into all the shops and maybe ride the big SWAN on the little lake. They will be having a nice Oktober fest the first week of October so maybe we will take a ride down for the day.
We stayed at the Tropicana. Since the casinos are now NON-SMOKING, there were tons of children there. I was always against taking kids to AC but there are alot of things to do with children (IF IT"S NOT RAINING, THAT IS)
We did go to a couple of magic shows. We saw a really good one with Franz.Harary . He was quite entertaining.
We also walked to the Mall on the boardwalk in the pouring rain. We went to this store called It'Sugar. OH, MY..it's a candy fanatic's dream. Every kind of candy ever made was in this store...I got a couple of chocolate bars with POP Rocks right in the chocolate...IT was so cool and very yummy. I had to get some Razzles! I haven't had them in years! Jake got candy shaped like legos and my mom got Mallomars. :)
We didn't win any money, but we had a wonderful dinner at Verdi. YUM!! It was a nice little getaway, but I really wish we could have went to the beach and the amusement area...Maybe next time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment